Variable Data Programmer - Print
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company based in Teesside. Our client is a market leader in their specialist sector. To support growth they are now looking to recruit a Variable Data Programmer to join their successful team.
- The Data Programmer will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of data processing briefs.
- You will manipulate, sort and cleanse data to ensure that Direct Mail / Transactional campaigns are delivered with high quality and accuracy.
- Responsibilities also include generating and checking final client sign off samples and all the associated QC paperwork required to pass the PDF output to the Digital department, who are running both Xerox Nuvera and HP Indigos.
- Working knowledge of data files and data processing principles.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign.
- Familiar with postal requirements and related sortation software
- Knowledge of VBA/.NET programming languages.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Aptitude for accurately manipulating large amounts of data, a high level of attention to detail, and a passion for organisation and accuracy.
- Responsible, detailed oriented, self-motivated, and ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Available to work some overtime - both week days and weekends.
- Experience as a Direct Mail / Transactional DP Programmer; working knowledge in a Commercial Printing, Mailing, and/or Fulfilment environment.