Client Marketing Manager
Central Employment are working exclusively with Horizonworks Marketing as they look to appoint a Client Marketing Manager based from their Newcastle upon Tyne offices.
Horizonworks is a strategic marketing company headquartered in Newcastle. Our full-service team have vast experience in strategic marketing, public relations, design, brand development, digital marketing and event management, and have worked in a wide variety of industries.
Main purpose of job:
The client marketing manager is responsible for the delivery of a range of client projects.
There are 3 keys aims of the role:
The client marketing manager will be responsible for the delivery of a range of different marketing and PR related client projects. Specifically the purpose of this role is to:
- To deliver client work to a high standard, to deadline and budget and ensure client retention
- To actively get involved with client strategies, workshops and scoping sessions
- To develop strong relationships with clients, potential clients, colleagues, press / media and partner companies.
You will also act as an ambassador for Horizonworks, representing the company in a range of activities and initiatives.
All activities are with the key aim of maximising sales and profit to meet our agreed company objectives and our achieving our vision of becoming the leading full service marketing company in the region.
- Liaise with clients to scope and agree requirements and full marketing strategies.
- Create work/project schedules with clear milestones for delivery
- Project manage the delivery of clients’ marketing plan and activities.
- Deliver client work and manage a range of marketing disciplines from brand, marketing and PR to design and digital projects.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates and feedback.
- Monitor and review client projects and provide update reports.
- Manage resource, budget and time to deliver client work and plan for future development of your client to ensure retention.
- Deliver to client expectations as a minimum.
Education and Formal Qualifications
- Qualified to Degree level with significant relevant experience in Marketing and PR
- Experience of working in a full service marketing agency managing multiple client accounts and the delivery of their work.
- Experience of all Marketing related channels.
- Experience in the creation and management of marketing and PR strategies, plans and campaigns.
- Experience of liaising with clients and project managing their requirements.
- Experience in the production process of online and offline marketing materials such as website, e-shots, presentations, sales materials, brochures etc.
- Experience in writing high quality content for press releases, marketing materials ans websites
- Experience in the liaison with press and media contacts and dealing with their needs.
- Experience in working on business to business clients
Specific Skills, Aptitude, Knowledge
- Strong understanding of marketing and the various tactics to deliver a full marketing strategy.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Ability to develop relationships with colleagues, clients and partners.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple client marketing plans.
- IT literate and willing to learn new technologies e.g. social media.
- Team worker and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of engineering, manufacturing, life sciences, technology and healthcare sectors desirable.