Client Manager - Practice
Tremendously exciting opportunity for a small Practice client manager to join this growing West Kent independent firm as their Practice Manager.
Working very closely with the Partners this role will provide a pivotal link between them and the bulk of the accounting and audit staff. You will effectively manage the firm on a day to day basis and managing a team of up to 6 staff.
This role will provide a mix of both 'doing’ and 'reviewing’ and there is every opportunity to progress further over time.
Key duties on a day to day might also include:-
- Production and review of statutory year end accounts
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Dealing with FRS 102 & 105 and working under IFRS
- Experience of managing, planning and reviewing audits (within previous 2 years)
- Personal and corporation tax compliance
- Dealing with VAT and CIS
My client is particularly interested in those candidates looking to buy into 'their project’ and are in it for the long term.
At least some experience of audit will be need. An ability to work with/and lead others is also a pre-requisite for this role.
Your details will be forwarded to ReuMilla Walker’s retained consultant, Robin Eades in the first instance.