Senior PR Account Executive or PR Account Manager
Job Description: A senior account executive or account manager with experience in both managing people and clients, to join this 8 strong and growing tech practice. Reporting to a senior account director and account director and managing a JAE and intern - they are looking for a consultant to actively help manage and help grow the tech B2B clients in their specific industry sectors.
You need to be articulate, organised and with an eye for detail. B2B social media experience is important, and being confident at pitching to journalists over the phone is a must. You will be involved in new business; so proposal writing and presenting experience is advantageous. And last but not least you need excellent writing skills. So, if you’re the right candidate showing the right aptitude, the opportunities exist to develop upwards within this dynamic agency.
PR/Comms is a people’s business and they believe in developing their staff. Every individual receives internal and external training. You will receive a career road map which will be developed and managed by your director and discussed and planned as part of your bi-annual reviews.
A 23 consultant strong tech and healthcare agency, they are a personable team, who work and play hard, support one another and most importantly, have a sense of humour!
Location: Wimbledon, London. Trains run every 5 minutes into Waterloo which is a 15 minute journey.
Company benefits scheme:
- Basic holiday allowance of 25 days
- Entry into the group pension scheme
- Life Assurance to 4 x basic salary
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Fortnightly massage sessions (Oct - Mar)
- Early leaving Fridays (June to Aug)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company mobile phone
- Life Assurance
- Annual eye test
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Annual training provision
- Season travel loan
- Commission on the introduction of new business
- Commission on the introduction of new staff
- Birthday Off
- Monthly well-being contribution
- Annual contribution to towards specific duration learning
Wimbledon, 2 minutes’ walk from the station where trains run every 5 minutes to Waterloo which takes 15 minutes.