Clinical Lead - Diagnostic and Screening services
Clinical Operations Manager
Permanent / Full Time
circa £40 - £45,000 salary
In this role you will be providing clinical leadership and managing the delivery of clinical services to both corporate clients and the general public.
The company provides diagnostic and screening services to a range of clients including local authorities, private sector and the public. They work to a high CQC registration standard and are expanding their offering.
You will be supervising a team of clinic and field staff, setting standards for and auditing health screening and assessments, develop and manage clinic service strategy, leading on clinical governance with the CMO and other duties.
The Clinical Operations Manager
- NMC registered RGN
- At least 2 years management / senior level
- Screening and Diagnostic experience and able to do phlebotomy and vaccinations
- Evidence of leadership, support and mentoring of a large team
- Understanding of clinical health and safety procedures
- Self starter and able to motivate and lead others
- Able to influence senior leaders