Digital Marketing Executive
Closing date for applications: 3rd June 2017
This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished digital marketing professional to join a growing company in the object tracking and asset management industry.
As this is a digital marketing role, all applicants must have gained demonstrable experience of working in a Digital Marketing Executive capacity.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Google campaign management
- Full website optimisation
- Sales funnel tracking and management
- Website development and content/design management
- Social media campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Competitor analysis
- Marketing automation campaigns
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Brand and content strategy
- App marketing
We are a growing company with a new product that we need to tell the world about it. Our apps and software are designed to make asset tracking and management simple and affordable. We need to drive forward our digital marketing in order to optimise conversion rates as well as seizing the opportunities we have within the UK but also on an international scale. This will be a fast-paced role with high demands and we are therefore looking for an enthusiastic candidate with demonstrable experience of nurturing a marketing department from the ground up.
Due to online business developments, we are seeking to expand and explore European, French speaking, African and international markets and opportunities. Therefore, the candidate should have experience of international marketing and be fluent in French. Knowledge of the African economy and landscapes would be critical.
Google campaign management experience is mandatory and the candidate should be AdWords certified. The company seeks to rank highly on the first page of Google for numerous competitive keywords and therefore seeks a candidate that has already achieved this for another company.
We seek to find the right person to push our company to the next level in the UK and internationally. The candidate must be self-motivated, passionate and have strong relevant experience in IT, technology and digital media. This role would suit an experienced web developer/designer/marketer who is an expert in digital marketing. Strong technical experience is needed to influence our website and apps' front and back end, to design and develop experiences with our technology and to use new media such as SEO, PPC and social media to reach out to new audiences in multiple markets, in the UK, French speaking markets and also the African market.
- Project planning and management skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Attention to detail and teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be fluent (written and spoken) in French and English
- A team player who understands the challenges of the digital economy and working as a team to influence and deliver design, development and digital marketing changes to the business and our products
- Commercially astute
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to communicate to senior board members and also work with other developers to achieve goals and targets
- 3/4 years experience in digital marketing
- Website development and design
- Google campaigns
- Social media marketing campaigns
- Experience of repositioning a company to rank highly on the first page of Google for competitive keywords
- Demonstrable experience of successfully utilising the following software and technologies to excel digital marketing efforts: SEO PPC Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hotjar, Bing Ads, Facebook retargeting, Mailchimp, Wordpress
- Both in house and agency experience desirable
- B2B and B2C marketing experience is highly desirable
- Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- CIM qualification necessary
- Additional Google certifications in Analytics and AdWords required.
Please submit an up to date CV and covering letter. Applications must be received by the 3rd of June 2017.
The company values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.