Maintenance Supervisor/Manager - Sheffield
Maintenance Supervisor - Sheffield
Zachary Daniels are looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor in Sheffield, to join a nationwide Hotel chain.
This is a full time, permanent role working 5 days out of 7.
A driving license is essential for the role, and there is an on call rota (1 week in 4).
Covering a number of our properties, you will lead a team of 3, who must service and maintain the premises across the city. Responsible for Electrical, Plumbing and general maintenance, you and your team of engineers must be customer service focused and respond to calls within the required Service Level Agreements.
The successful candidate must have experience in the following:
- Hotel or Property Maintenance
- Stock Control
- Budget Control
- Working to an On-Call Rota
- Delivering Action-Plans and Meeting Deadlines
- Co-ordinating and Providing Key Support in Emergencies
- Dealing with response issues
- Obtaining Quotes
- Managing a team
- Managing Performance Effectively
- Delivering Outstanding Customer Service
This position is offering a Salary of up to £35,000 use of company vehicles and offers a host of benefits. Please apply by submitting your CV to Zachary Daniels.