FP&A Manager, Marketing Agency, central London
A market leading marketing agency based in the City of London is seeking to hire an FP&A Manager to cover a maternity contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation & presentation of consolidated board & operational executive papers
- Short term revenue forecasting : including entire P&L (revenue, personnel, overheads & headcount etc.)
- Enable MD’s/client leads to make informed commercial decisions through information supplied.
- Ad hoc Analyst requests from the CEO’s, CFO, FD & Managing Directors which will required prompt action
- Work closely with the rest of finance to ensure that data integrity
- Preparation of monthly Management Papers
- Support with a SAP implementation
The skills, person and qualifications we are looking for:
- Fully Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ACCA
- Strong excel knowledge along with, ideally SAP experience
- Ideally experience gained from a similar industry Marketing industry
- An eye for detail as well as the bigger picture
You must be either on a short notice period or immediately available and keen to secure a contract that could last between 6-12 months.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.