Finance Business Partner
This finance business partnering role based in London is looking for someone to help manage several academies in London.
This organisation has a reputable name.
This role will require a little travel between two different locations in London and is not your typical desk job.
In this role you will be managing a team of two people at the part qualified level .
Prepare monthly management accounts, including monthly forecast , commentary and cash flow statements
Support & guide the budget holders and senior management in their financial management responsibilities
To ensure that appropriate financial accounting systems, procedures and policies are in place
Ensuring financial procedures are adhered to and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be fully qualified - this is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and gravitas to liaise with senior staff. You must have evideince of doing this in a previous role
- Good team player and skilled at building relationships
- Has excellent all-round accounting skills
- Accustomed to working to tight reporting deadlines
- Will have to demonstrate a "can do" attitude
- Need to demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Be able to manage staff and motivate staff to achieve their goals
Generous Annual Leave, pension, childcare vouchers, Cycle to work vouchers, attendance and punctuality bonus and more