The school offers a safe and supportive environment for the staff and students. The students are well behaved and respectful to staff, visitors and each other. The teachers develop positive relationships between the students, helping students find them approachable and helpful.
We are working with a school who are looking for a Science Teacher to join their team. As a Science Teacher, your responsibilities will be:
- Teaching Science to KS3 & KS4
- Marking and planning for all lessons
- Classroom management
- Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
- Responsible for conduction ad-hoc meetings and structured parents’ evenings with parents/guardians/carers
To be successful in the Science Teacher role, you must:
- Hold an up to date DBS
- Must work well with staff and pupils alike
- Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
- Have strong classroom management skills
This position would ideally suit an NQT, who would like to be supported and work alongside a vibrant and successful Science department. However, the school would also welcome CV’s from experienced teachers.
The school will offer the successful Science Teacher:
- CPD’s regular training
- Full time NQT mentor (if relevant)
- Assigned learning mentor
- Staff development programme
- Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
- Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
If you are interested in this Science Teacher role, please apply with an up to date CV.