Technical Sales-Co Ordinator
Permanent Technical Sales Co-Ordinator Role based in Alfreton
Your new company
A fresh, forward thinking company are looking to take on new talent for their sales team. This is the perfect opportunity to join a successful team with the opportunity to progress through the company.
Your new role
- Receiving and processing technical enquiries from tender documents and presenting to the estimating department for production of quotations.
- Management of the company CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Day to day communication with UK and European customers on technical and sales related matters.
- Receiving and following sales leads to enquiry stage
- Preparation of technical packs and documentation for tender submission and customer presentations
- Be prepared to travel throughout Europe supporting current and new distribution network.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed at this role, you should come from a technical background. A technical degree is desirable but not essential. You should have strong mathematics skills and be able to quickly learn new processes and procedures.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £23,000 upwards depending on experience along with the exciting chance to travel across Europe. You will be working to standard office hours and there is access to on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.