Photographic Post Production Assistant, 6 month FTC, West Norwich, up to £15,000 pro rata
R13 recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a highly innovative and dynamic organisation who boast a world-leader status within their specialism. Working in a top spec digital imagery department, you will be responsible for high volume airbrushing, pack remaking, art working and internal workflow management on a diverse selection of household name branded items. These vacancies will be offered on a 6 month fixed term contract basis with the potential to go longer term.
* When you apply for this vacancy, please provide links to your portfolio / examples of your work.
Your duties will include:
- Working daily on high spec PC hardware using Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Working with a high volume of images, ensuring high quality is always sustained.
- Maintaining consistency across a range of products; in terms of colour and airbrushing.
- Prioritising workload according to Service Level Agreements/Urgent work requests.
- Working with a sense of urgency whilst retaining attention to detail and high quality of work.
- Answering queries from internal departments.
- Conveying your knowledge of the process and work during client visits.
- Identifying and addressing problems; helping to improve processes wherever possible.
- Having a flexible approach to working hours. Overtime may be required (evenings/weekends).
You will have:
- A portfolio of your work showcasing your skills in Photoshop (illustration / design / photography).
- Capability in working to achieve demanding deadlines in line with client expectations.
- Post production knowledge and training within a digital photography environment (desirable).
- Experience of photographic studio / product retouching (desirable).
- Efficiency and ability to maintain excellent quality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and be an active team player.
- Strong organisational skills, time management and the ability to multi-task.
This role is offered on a full time, 6 month fixed term contract, working 37.5 hours per week. The employment package includes a salary of up to £15,000 pro rata, and comprehensive benefits package, including free car parking onsite. The working environment is modern and relaxed, and you will be joining a fantastic team. There is potential for future development for proven working excellence.
** Please include links to your portfolio or examples of your work with your application **
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rachel Jackson - Recruitment Delivery Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate