Client Relationship/Sales Manager
Success Recruit are currently working with a service provider of branded merchandise who are looking to recruit a Client Relationship/Sales Manager to join their growing sales team covering London, Kent and home counties.
This person will be expected to:
- Be self-driven and self-motivated
- Communicate clearly with clients and offer exceptional support and customer service
- Build relationships with existing clients
This person will be rewarded with:
- Working for a well-established company
- Own autonomy and responsibility within the position
- The opportunity to travel to Europe
Purpose of the role
The purpose of the Client Relationship/Sales Manager is to continue to build relationships with existing clients and increase repeat business revenue.
- Meet clients at their premises, up to 4 meetings per day
- Attend trade shows in the UK
- Following up on leads from the trade shows and arranging meetings
- Office based 4 times a month at the Head Office in Essex for team meetings
- Be involved in Individual Customer Target Meeting once a month to look at customer spending, frequency of meetings
- Identify new product ranges
- Work closely with European sales managers and directors to ensure revenue is increased within the area and new ideas are discussed
The successful Client Relationship/Sales Manager can be based within close proximity of Essex, Kent, London or surrounding areas.
£30k - £35k DOE + benefits to include Commission, Company Car, Laptop and Phone
Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:30pm