Sales Development Representative
- Global mobile app technology firm
- Clients include Tesco, John Lewis and British Airways
- A candidate we placed in this role only 12 months ago has already attended business trips to Amsterdam
The Graduate Sales Development Representative is responsible for helping the organisation to increase market share via developing and nurturing new business relationships. The role requires both a detailed analytical approach plus the ability to interface with customers. The company is a global leader in mobile app technology operating globally to serve brand name clients.
- Creating detailed reports on clients
- Formulating information and pitch material for clients
- Reporting information on target prospects to the sales team
- A 2.1 degree from a leading university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability of creating reports
- £22K-£25K basic salary plus company bonus
- Opportunity to progress into client management
- Team nights out including poker and pizza nights
CULTURE AND VALUES
- Strong graduate culture
- Desire to deliver internationally for their clients
- Ambitious, professional yet fun culture
HOW TO APPLY
We are shortlisting applicants for this opportunity right now, so don't be shy click and apply! If your CV is assessed as a potential fit a member of the Venatrix team will give you a call to discuss your skills and aspirations over the phone before inviting you into our offices.
A BIT ABOUT US..
We are Venatrix and our mission is to represent the most talented graduates to some of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in and around London. We focus solely on identifying candidates who have client facing or leadership potential. Our comprehensive candidate service includes CV and interview consultancy to ensure our candidates are best placed to land their dream roles. If you want to find our more, feel free to call us for a conversation about your career objectives .