Project Quantity Surveyor
Central Employment are currently recruiting for a Project Quantity Surveyor based in Bristol. The role is a permanent position for a major specialist multi disciplinary engineering consultancy. My client was voted in the top 10 of the 100 companies to work for by the Sunday Times this year. They are a business that strives to create sustainable solutions on major infrastructure projects and establishing a reputation for valued Engineering.
You will be responsible for working on a number of projects including a recently won flagship project. The scopes of works generally involve ground improvement, remediation and groundworks.
- Contract negotiation
- Change management
- Value engineering - always with a view to exceeding client expectations
- Building key lasting relationships
- Client monthly reporting
- Leading negotiations
- Regular site visits.
- Preparation of cost forecasts
- Monthly cost value reporting
- Assessment and management of risk and opportunity
- Cash and value management
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- NEC3 Experience is a must, options A, B and C
- Use of other various forms of contract, such as JCT, ICE, etc.
- Strong ability in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- MRICS or equivalent, or working towards qualification
- Proven experience in running several concurrent projects.
For the suitable candidate, the client is offering an attractive salary, depending on experience, plus an excellent flexible benefits package.
If you wish to apply or would like more information please contact Liam Pearson.
Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.