Trainee Electronics Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Successful leading designer & manufacturer of telemetry & data systems for use in commercial & industrial environments. With a nationwide customer base covering the whole of the UK. With clients including the Hospitality and Medical profession
Our Client's manufacturing operation now requires a Trainee Electronics Technician to learn all aspects of radio system manufacture.
The Job entails:
- Electronic assembly.
- Soldering, Crimping, Wiring and chassis build.
- Set up and alignment of radio Components.
- Service repair.
- Product configuration programming, and final component testing, before the product is despatched to the customer.
Enthusiasm, and a knowledge of electronics is essential as well as the ability to learn quickly and have a keen interest in progressing within the company.
- Keyboard Skills are essential.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work unaided (once trained).
- Ability to read circuit diagrams and fault find to component level would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person... If you have the commitment and the determination to become a success in this business, then we want to hear from you today. Send your CV today.