Therapy Specialist-Renal equipment
- Market leading, international organisation
- Very specialist clinical support, education and training role
- Exceptional career and personal development prospects
THE COMPANY:A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of medical disciplines. This division of the company specialises in a portfolio of CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy) products and a rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for a suitably qualified and experienced clinical professional to provide training, support and education to their customers and sales team in the North West of England (with some time spent travelling in wider areas).
THE ROLE: As Therapy Specialist, the successful candidate will be providing vital, specialist training, education and support to clinicians within ITU, CCU and renal environments, as well as supporting the activities of the sales team. Due to the highly specialist nature of this role, candidates must have a critical care nursing background, and preference will be given to those with renal experience. Full product training will be provided and career development prospects are exciting and realistic.
The Package for Therapy Specialist:
- Basic: £35,000 to £40,000
- Bonus: £8,500
- Car: Fully expensed BMW / Audi
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats