Clinical Services Manager Pharmacy
Registered Pharmacist with management experience required for full-time Clinical Services Manager (Pharmacy) position in an excellent independent hospital in Nottingham. Candidate needs to be registered with both the GPhC and the HCPC, with at least 2 years clinical lead or management experience in an acute medical setting. The position is for 37.5 hrs, working a variety of shifts and offers a competitive salary of up to £45,000. They also include these excellent benefits;
- Healthcare Scheme (20% friends and family discount)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
To be the successful candidate for this role you must be;
- GPhC and HCPC registered Pharmacist
- Evidence of professional development within scope of CPD
- Proven experience in Clinical Pharmacy within secondary/tertiary care
- Passionate about Medicines management and governance
- Passionate about developing others
- Previous oncology experience
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
- Leadership skills with experience in a management or clinical senior post within an acute setting.
- Knowledge of Human Resource policies, tools and techniques, including interviewing, conducting performance reviews and formal HR processes e.g. disciplinary.
- Experience in managing financial budgets
The hospital has 87 patient bedrooms with all rooms offering the privacy and comfort of en-suite facilities. They also provide these specialist services;
- Breast Care Clinic
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Cosmetic surgery
- Critical Care Unit
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Orthopaedic Services
- Private GP Service
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.