MEP Revit Technician
Your new company
A Hampshire based contractor who are the leading property, residential, construction and services group operating across a range of sectors including defence, education, housing, industrial, power, transport and utilities.
The Group employs over 21,000 people in its operations in the UK, the Middle East, Australia and Hong Kong. In 2014 / 2015 they were voted Britain's most admired construction company also winning the Silver award for Training Initiative of the year
Your new role
The successful candidate will be working day-to-day under the guidance of a more senior BIM technician. Assisting in producing high quality 2D AutoCAD and BIM drawings.
* Develop 3D Building Services models and produce necessary drawings using Revit
* Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines including face to face meetings
* Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
* Help develop and implement REVIT throughout the business
* Keep up to date with the latest software updates, AutoCAD/Revit Standards
* Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
What you'll need to succeed
Experience as a Building Services CAD / Revit Technician working within a Construction environment, ideally gained from a consultancy background.
Fully conversant in REVIT with Autocad experience.
Building structures draughting experience and a working knowledge of Revit.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.