Financial Accounting Manager
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire:- The One Group have been engaged to recruit a financial accounting manager for an acquisitive, ever growing Peterborough business.
The position exists to manage a small team and deliver timely reporting, with particular focus on Financial Statements, Audit and Financial Compliance.
Key duties include:
- Preparation of UK financial statements
- Management of UK audit process and stakeholder management
- Management of year end recharge process
- Management of Quarterly Financial data submissions
- Management of Balance Sheet reconciliation process and review
- Ensure controls are carried out throughout process
- Development of system and process efficiencies
- Assist in Group Reporting Audit Process
- Ownership of Financial Reporting process controls
- Ad hoc requirements on new acquisitions & supporting Integration of existing subsidiaries into reporting process
- Supporting ongoing development of team members
Suitable applicants will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified and likely have trained within a large practice environment, either seeking a first or second move within Industry and commerce.
Career opportunities are second to none, with a variety of UK and international sites within the group