Chef - 39 Hour Week
With a client that operates a 39 hour working week with rotas done 1 month in advance we are looking for a chef to join this large brigade cooking with fresh food to volume.
Shift patterns vary: 7am - 3pm / 8am - 4pm or 10am - 7pm.
1 weekend every 4 - 5 weeks
5 / 7 days per week
- This is large education venue run a strong professional kitchen utilising fresh food.
- If you are looking for a stable long term career with good development opportunities and the chance to work in a professional kitchen then please send in an updated CV.
- You will need to be a good team player and will be experienced or recently qualified in professional cookery and looking for your first role in a commercial kitchen.
- Our client offers a stable environment under qualified chefs that like to train and mentor chefs
- If you are passionate about food and can effectively communicate and take direction and live local to the Woodbridge area or have your own transport then please get in touch!
Pension / 28 Days Holiday
The Small Print
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well-known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency. For more information about us and our services click your way to www.prosper-businessrecruitment.co.uk