Novia Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the South West’s leading independent groups of Chartered Accountants. They offer professional and friendly advice on all aspects of accounting, accounts preparation, tax and audit as well as more technical services including: Business Recovery and Insolvency, Forensic Accounting, Tax Consultancy, Corporate Finance and Elite Payroll.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Auditing accounts
- Interpreting and verifying information provided by clients
- Preparing annual and management accounts
- Completing tax computations
- Drafting letters, emails and other documents for clients, the tax office and other related contacts.
My client is looking for an experienced auditor who is also qualified or qualified by experience.
They must be able to:
- Demonstrate their experience of delegation and coaching more junior staff during audit
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Prioritise and manage workloads to meet deadlines
- Organise, be methodical and detail conscious
- Be commercially aware throughout audit and related tasks
In between audit assignments there will be the opportunity to assist with accounts preparation work.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to grow within an ever challenging and rewarding company.