Qualified Accounts Manager
Great opportunity to work for this well established firm based in Winchester.
- Preparing annual accounts for a client portfolio of idividuals and businesses.
- Managing outsourcing work for clients.
- Handling associated tax work.
- Overseeing work of trainees to ensure accounts are ready and accurate for the Partners to review.
- Liaising with clients to review results and handle queries.
- Working to budget and achieving targets for chargeable hours.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with General Practice experience.
- Professional and approachable manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Shows and takes the initiative.
- Works well under pressure.
- Excellent communicator.
This is a highly attractive position where you can not only utilise your experience but can also provide you with the platform to achieve further progression.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.