The work will consist of repairing small to medium damage ON vehicles. The successful applicant will be trained to City and Guild level 3 or equivalent and used to using modern repair techniques and MUST have had experience in a similar role within the motor industry. Also hold a full driving licence. This is an on-going contract position.
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working within smart Repair within a busy body shop and be a strong team player.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
- Carry out warranty, transit damage and used car repairs using factory approved products and techniques.
- Ensure repairs meet the high quality standards synonymous with the BMW brand.
Experience and Requirements:
The Ideal applicant will be able to produce a high quality of Smart Repair from start to finish.
You will be an experienced with a stable history and must hold a City Guilds qualification or equivalent. ATA qualification is desirable but not essential for this role.You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Please contact Kirk Kilgallon @ Auto Skills or send CV to
Or Call - - (mobile friendly) -