My client is looking for a Restaurant Manager who has a strong background in leading and motivating a team
Our client is a leading leisure retail brand that has over 90 sites nationwide. This site in particular is one of their most prestigious and picturesque locations.
As Restaurant Manager, you'll actively support colleagues to create outstanding experiences, coffee and fresh, seasonal food for customers, encouraging them to stay longer within the centre, visit again and positively recommend us.
Key contributions include:
- Inspiring, developing and guiding a team of managers and colleagues
- Helping contribute towards a memorable customer experience
- Preparing food and offering the best menu choices in a well-stocked and attractive environment
- Achieving consistently high standards and great controls to, minimise waste and deliver a healthy profit
- Proactively managing seasonal activities & events.
Our client is looking for experienced Managers who can continue an ethos of fun and excellent service delivery standards. As such, they are ideally looking for Restaurant Managers or Assistant Restaurant Managers who are looking for a step up.
- Restaurant Management experience
- Demonstrable ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver an outstanding service
- Experience working with a kitchen team and monitoring their continued development
- Above all, looking for an opportunity to continue to lead
The company is offering excellent incentives and an industry leading company discount scheme, as well as 25 days holiday among other benefits.