Purchasing and Inventory Specialist
Our client are a leading Technology based company and due to recent growth of the business they are looking to recruit an experienced Purchasing and Inventory Specialist to manage the planning and forecasting for a range of parts to optimise inventory and availability within a fast-moving electronics service environment
- Control stock levels in relation to product support lifecycles
- Minimise "Stock outs" to meet customer performance delivery targets
- Manage and minimise excess stock to target levels by identifying and managing the safety stock level for each commodity.
- Select best method of forecasting and recommended purchases to achieve optimum inventory levels
- Issue, monitor and report accurately for vendor forecasts.
- Identify and report both internal and externally risks associated with product portfolio
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of business processes particularly relating to service parts planning, supply chain optimisation, repair operations and reverse logistics, you will also possess the following skills/ competencies:
- High Level of IT literacy to include advanced excel skills
- Good eye for detail to ensure data accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and Assertiveness.
For more information or indeed to apply for this role please send your current CV via the "Apply Now" button and one of our team will contact you to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.