Assistant Inventory Planner
Are you a graduate calibre individual in the early stages of your career in Supply Chain? On behalf of our Bedfordshire based client we are seeking a talented individual with 1-2 years experience to join our clients Inventory Planning team.
Overall accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Provide support to the planning supervisor and team to ensure stock levels are continually optimized
• Analysis of demand trends and market intelligence
• Liaison with suppliers and customers
• Support all departments with the specific purchasing plans
• Order processing
• Processing of internal and external inventory transfers
• Ad hoc projects as and when required
Skills and experience needed to succeed and thrive in this role:
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in a Materials/ Inventory planning role
• Strong analytical skill set
• Strong systems skills (Excel and ideally exposure to an ERP/ MRP system)
• First Class communications skills, both written and verbal
• Energy and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Experience of working with third party suppliers
• Preference will be given to candidates who are degree educated in either logistics or a similar business degree
The salary on offer is up to £24,000 plus an excellent bonus scheme. This is a truly outstanding career opportunity.
Our clients location is commutable from Luton, Dunstable, Milton Keynes, Hitchin, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans & Hemel Hempstead.