Industrial Flooring Franchise Opportunity
Zitko Consulting Ltd is delighted to be working with this Cambridgeshire based organisation, one of the foremost manufacturers and installers of Industrial Flooring. Having started in 1978, our client is now operating internationally with offices in the UK, America, Canada, Norway, Lithuania, Middle East and Europe. Their unique and patented thermo-elastic resin combines the critical properties required of an industrial floor, with Fast Cure, High Compressive Strength, Chemical Bond and Ease of Repair. As part of their continued expansion in the UK, they are looking for a Regional Business Manager in the South West to join an existing team of 9 other Franchise owners, you will be responsible for driving the company’s business forward in your respective area which includes the following postcodes.
BS - Bristol
SN - Swindon
BA - Bath
TA – Taunton, Somerset
OX - Oxford
RG - Reading
SP - Sailsbury
BH - Bournemouth
DT – Dorchester, Dorset
EX - Exeter
TQ - Torquay
PL - Plymouth
TR – Truro, Cornwall
GY – Guernsey, Channel Isles
JE – Jersey, Channel Isles
This is a unique opportunity to own your own business. Having started out in the 70s, before expanding to the UK in the last decade, our client has a proven business model and a unique patented industrial flooring product that is being installed in premises of some of the leading companies in the country. Asda, IKEA and Tesco are some of the companies currently benefiting from the unique properties our client’s thermo-elastic flooring provides. It is one of the leading products in the industry, and each of the Regional Business Managers gets an exclusive territory and a career growth plan in place. You will have the full support of the UK network, training, regular sales meetings, structured development and the opportunity to grow the business in the region utilising your own contacts and the existing network in place.
Over the past two years we have helped similar individuals in 4 other regions across the UK to set up their own installation companies, with the sole license to sell, install and maintain this unique flooring product and after 3-6 months all the businesses had made their first sales and were on the way to achieving their minimum first year target of £200k revenue (40% profit margin). They join more established installation businesses in the South and North West and are the most recent proof of the success and opportunity this model provides.
We are looking for an independent sales professional, interested in controlling and managing all aspects of their business. You will be stepping into an existing successful business structure with an established territory that is currently experiencing huge growth potential.
There are no up-front license fees, there is no franchise cost. There is no liability risk on you or your company’s part. The only risk on your side is of your time and effort to make the first sale. Full support is given by the UK distribution company and any sales you make will be initially managed, invoiced and supported by the parent company, ensuring no risk is taken by you or your business. You will receive all profits from any sale immediately (same day) as invoices are settled, with the margin on any job (£30000 - £200,000) usually around 40%.
We envisage the market to be worth approximately £2.5m - £5m TO p.a. per region and it is very much the aim to support the appointed Business Manager to achieve this within 5 years.
- Working closely with the Distribution company’s UK Country Sales Manager, generating and maximising the sales in the region
- Managing all sales function and growing a sales, marketing and planning team to hit quarterly and annual targets whilst remaining individually responsible for business development and your company’s growth
- Evaluate and identify opportunities with existing customers, whilst generating significant new business with target clients.
- Liaising closely with the UK Country Sales Manager, Architects, Installers, Contractors and Suppliers to ensure high quality project delivery and customer service
- Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regional sales role
- The desire to run your own installation company.
- An understanding of new business development, the full sales cycle, key account management and regional sales
- Strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience of building and growing a sales region as part of a leading global brand
- Knowledge of the flooring/construction industry (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to provide both a product and solution oriented sales service
- A proven understanding of the key vertical markets, ideally with an existing network, those being;
- Food processing
- Large public buildings (car parks, stadia, hospitals etc)
- Computer literate
- Professional, well presented, articulate
- Self-motivated, target driven, ambitious and driven