DODO Pub co are looking for a new and ambitious sous chef at our Jericho based Oxford pub, The Rickety Press.
At DoDo, our aim is to create a great space to eat, drink & socialise at all times of the day.
From our kitchen, we offer fantastic wood fired, Neapolitan pizzas & our famous authentic burgers with the bar offering a wide selection of craft beers and great cocktails all with an attentive & friendly service.
Our pizza base is slowly raised and cooked in our Neapolitan wood fired oven at up to 500C. We only use authentic ingredients, such as Caputo flour, San Marzano tomatoes & cows milk mozzarella.
Our beef patties are ground in house using dry-aged beef rib & chuck steak which enables us to serve them as they should be - pink.
Our brunch menu is becoming the talk of the town and it's only getting better!
To be a sous chef within Dodo you will need the following;
- A great eye for detail
- Be able to work closely with the Executive & Head Chef to maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation.
- Adhere to company food & hygience / H&S policies
- To work in all areas of the kitchen, including running the pass.
- Able to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional levels of communications & organisation skills
What we offer a sous chef at Dodo;
- Competitive salary - up to £24,000
- Troncs & Tips
- 45 hours per week (overtime paid every time)
- Perkbox (dentalcare, phone insurance, 50% off restaurants, 10% off highstreet shops, 50% off cinema tickets and a lot more!!)
- 40% discounts at all our pubs
- A great work life balance
- Being a part of a great & growing team with room for career growth
- Lifetime training programs
Dodo is your chance of being a part of a fun & energetic team!
If you think you've got what it takes to be an awesome sous chef then get in touch.