Licensing Coordinator - Video Gaming
This is your chance to join a world leading video game developer/publisher as a Licensing Coordinator. You will be working with some of the most talked about and ground-breaking content in the interactive entertainment sector, developing the company's licensing and merchandising processes and supporting the growth of their licensing programme across EMEA.
Working in the marketing team, you will assist with developing a long term licensing policy and strategy across their portfolio of hundreds of best-selling video games. You will be required to monitor the internal approval process and track and liaise with licensees to ensure that contracts are being honoured. Alongside this, you will represent the company at conventions and events and build relationships with new and existing licensees.
Key duties will include;
* Build upon existing licensing programmes by identifying new partners including manufacturers, promotional partners and retailers.
* Continually monitor licensee performance.
* Keep up to date with licenses given out and the progress of licensed products in the market.
* Monitor and ensure payment of royalties is paid to the company.
* Developing materials for trade shows, presentations and meetings and representing the company at conventions and other events.
* Coordinate with the marketing team during new product launches with the social media and brand teams.
To be considered for this role they are looking for experience within the video games or entertainment industry and an understanding of licensing approvals and process management.