Senior Finance Manager - Global Manufacturer
An international manufacturing company based in the Chester area is looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be an ACA Qualified Chartered Accountant with a practice background, strong technical accounting skills and experience operating in a senior level role within a multinational organisation. Strong tax knowledge and treasury expertise are extremely beneficial although not essential and this role is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company.
The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Production of financial accounts in line with GAAP, statutory, and tax accounting requirements
- Implement and ensure compliance to internal finance controls including data and reporting standards and compliance procedures
- Management of both compliance and tax audits
- Act as point of contact for external / internal audit in order to ensure financial compliance and implement corrective actions that result
- Engage with key stakeholders across the organisation developing strong working relationships in order to deliver analysis and insight to improve strategic decision making
- Manage the areas of credit, risk management, daily cash and tax management decisions, legal entity budgeting, planning and forecasting for the entity
- Implements projects and initiatives in the entity as required meeting the business and/or function objectives.
- Identifying funding requirements in order to ensure the entity meets the business objectives.
Ideally you will have/be:
- ACA Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Practice background is ideal but not essential
- Post-qualification experience in a multinational business is advantageous
- Strong tax and treasury experience is extremely beneficial although not essential
- Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivots) and experience on relevant financial operating systems
- Excellent communication and staff management skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Senior Finance Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.