Orka Financial is working exclusively with a rapidly growing start up business based in Berkshire that offers a unique, fun, whilst hardworking environment in which an ambitious finance professional can flourish. The company works alongside entrepreneurial start-up businesses on a consultancy basis to allow them to operate as efficiently and ultimately as profitably as possible. They are experts in understanding business strategies for growth, the tax and legal benefits and pitfalls of all business structures, and the optimal structure at every stage of a business - from start-up to exit.
This is an opportunity to join a team that is passionate about their work and who believe they can make a real difference to the lives of their partners and the lifeblood of their businesses. They work with great companies and the great people that run them.
• Experienced Management Accountant (Part qualified, qualified, QBE)
• You want to work in a fun start-up environment
• You're more than just a 'numbers person’ - you're also highly engaging and articulate
• Great with numbers and understand the importance of numerical discipline
• Client focused at all times
• Genuinely interested in business
• Interested in technology (and able to use it!)
• Able to understand how businesses work, survive and prosper
• Bright and ambitious with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work client facing both within a team and independently
Working within our team of strategy and consultancy experts in Ascot you'll not just to help businesses "sort their finances out", but you'll also help them build better business structures by always thinking of new and innovative ways to improve their financial situation.
The business is currently growing by over 100% year on year and they are now looking for a Management Accountant to help support and continue this growth.
The core activities will include
• Meeting new clients and developing an understanding of their business and future growth plans
• Training the clients existing Finance functions following strategic implementations
• Managing clients through the implementation process
• Working alongside the Business Strategy Consultants to give the best advice to all clients
• Highly visible role working with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
• Assisting clients with maintaining monthly management accounts, including monthly payroll, checking VAT figures provided by clients, filing VAT returns and assisting with the gradual migration of all clients to online accounting systems (Xero)
£30,000 - £38,000 + Benefits