Tyre Fitter / Vehicle Tester
Do you Love Cars?
Do you have the practical knowledge to fit, repair and replace parts on vehicles?
Do you want to work outside in a fast paced environment with a great team?
Our client is hiring a Tyre Fitter to join the Tyrewise Department, but fitting tyres in not all you will be doing please read on and apply if this sounds like a job you would enjoy doing.
- Practical and technical skills
- Math's skills
- Customer service skills
You'll fit, repair and replace parts on vehicles. You might also have other tasks, like repairing suspension systems, steering and brakes. Your day-to-day duties could include:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Testing batteries and other parts of an engine
- Checking tyres and exhausts
- Replacing or repairing faulty parts
- Balancing and re-aligning wheels
- Checking a vehicle's tracking
- Repairing punctures
- Giving customers advice
About our client:
- Our client is a leading supplier of warranted recycled auto parts and a provider of vehicle management services. With sites in both Dorset and Warwickshire all partners and customers receive flexible, tailor made solutions with a consistently high level of customer service
Reports to: Tyrebay Manager
- Passion for Cars
- Vehicle Maintenance: 1 year NVQ Level 2 or 3 (ideally but not essential)
- Technician Background