Quality Engineer - Automotive - Burton on Trent
Are you an experienced Automotive Manufacturing Quality Engineer?
Do you have a strong use of APQP, DFMEA and PFMEA, PPAP and NPI process?
Are you able to identify and action process improvements?
I am urgently looking for a Quality Engineer with strong manufacturing experience in the Automotive Sector. The client are keen to find a Quality Engineer who can also identify and action key process improvements in different cells across the facility. The Quality Engineer role is open for experienced candidates from the automotive sector. Unfortunately they are unable to offer sponsorship for the role and you should be living in the UK to start the role as soon as you can.
The Quality Engineer role will offer you:
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum
- Good pension contributions
- Access to a bespoke Learning & development package
- Strong progression opportunities within the company
- Always look to promote internally instead of hiring externally
- Individual KPI's and development targets to help you improve and develop your skills
As such, I am looking for a Quality Engineer with automotive manufacturing experience with the following skills:
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing background
- Experience compiling PPAP, PSW, Control plans and FMEA's
- APQP knowledge and good NPI Process experience
- Experience as an Engineer - this is not right for a Quality technician or inspector looking to progress
If you are a Quality Engineer looking for a new role, contact me immediately by sending your CV to the advert for this and other Quality Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com