Accounts Sales Executive - Slough
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity working for a leading specialist and distributor. This is an excellent chance to join a fast paced and successful business.
We are looking for motivated and target driven sales individuals who are keen to further there career and develop within a thriving environment.
Purpose of role is to support the retail sales team, assisting with a portfolio of Accounts and Sites to contact and primarily manage.
Existing sites – ensure all admin and queries from customers / sites are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
Work with Retail Management team to ensure all existing sites in your portfolio are contacted regularly as directed and are managed effectively within Certas Energy guidelines.
Maximise use of suppliers to ensure retention of business and Health and Safety compliance
Through development and learning, there is the opportunity to advance and become our Account Business Managers of the future.
• Work to agreed retail performance targets and objectives
• Working with customers and internal colleagues to ensure excellent customer service
• Help manage the maintenance requirements of the sites, looking for efficiencies whilst maintaining standards
• Ensure sites are managed in line with Company requirements including HSEQ, and customer service
• Help manage performance including performance targets of sites within a given area / region / portfolio
• Communicate effectively with colleagues in support functions (transport, credit, supplies, HR)
• Help establish given KPI’s for each site and retail as a whole covering sales, people & HSEQ, and report on them as directed.
• Cascade your, reviews and monitor and report to line manager on any anomalies
• Help sell in promotion plans with the field teams, advertising, marketing, and personal selling of added value offers
• Review and update internal processes as advised, to ensure optimum performance of service
• Help ensure all existing business in the portfolio is within budgetary compliance as directed (PM, marketing, promotions, signage, transport, and finance / credit)
• Ensure costs are maintained in line with the budget and report on any anomalies across your portfolio / sites
• Be aware of and understand the departmental and business targets; and the role that you play in their delivery.
• To promote the very highest standard of customer relations and courtesy by all colleagues, in accordance with the "Customer Care" programme
• Communicate and promote “Core Values” and business objectives within the team
• Graduate or Equivalent experience with experience of a similar sales or support role
• Excellent telephone manner for all internal and external customers
• Ability to provide and work with general and operational business processes and procedures, but recognise flexibility is key to great customer service
• Commercial acumen
• Performance driven and results focused
• IT skills (Word, Excel, Office)
• Ability to help support the Retail client and customer base.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday office hours
Salary: £19,000-22000 + Commission
Interviews: Early May