Project Manager - Retail Build & Fit-out
Job Title - Senior Project Manager
Sector - Retail Build & Fit-Out
Salary - £48,000 - £58,000
Other Benefits - Full Package
Start Date - ASAP
Why are they advertising?
I'm working with a National Tier 1 Contractor as they now need to grow the existing Project Management team for their Retail Build & Fit-Out Division.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable company and secure a job for life; they are looking to interview now and are aiming to start a candidate in the next few months. Career longevity is on offer; but you must have the relevant Retail Build & Fit-out experience.
A leading provider of fit-out & build services to the retail, banking, commercial and education sector, across the UK & Europe.
This is a new post to support the growth of their Retail Division.
Reporting directly to the Account Manager and working with the Site Teams, you will have involvement in the following:
- Manage the usual operations of the business unit but also best practice.
- You will be the first point of contact if the operations/Site team have any day to day issues. The role would suit a proactive forward thinker as you will constantly be required to think on your feet and identify ways to seek continual improvement in all operational processes.
- Developing and maintaining strong network and account management relationships/Strong ability to be client focused/facing
- Managing projects from the tender/bid stage all the way through to completion, providing tailor-made services to assist our Clients in developing and managing their projects.
- Demonstrate sound leadership and people management skills, combined with astute commercial awareness and an excellent approach to client service.
- Throughout operational planning and activity you will personally promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- You will be self-reliant with the ability to be self-disciplined in setting your own standards and expecting others to do likewise.
- hold a valid driving licence
- be fully IT literate in word and excel (at advanced level)
- hold previous line management experience (able to demonstrate all aspects of senior management experience with management of resources)
- hold a valid CSCS card and have relevant H&S qualifications for the position (SMSTS, First Aid etc)
- Willing to travel
- You will understand Retail Build Extention and Fit-out
For your skills and experience we can offer an excellent salary which is negotiable dependent on your experience but is market competitive from £ £48,000 - £58,000 depending on what you can bring to the table which includes a car and other benefits.
For more information call me Samuel Goulden on for a confidential chat between the hours of 7.30AM - 7.30PM or just click 'Apply Now' and send your CV.