£30,000+ DOE : Permanent : London
A great opportunity for a Support Engineer required to join an exciting, high-growthmedia organisation with head offices in London. Your main responsibility is to provide AppleMac end user support, with basic network, server and storage issues.
You will also be expected to provide Windows end user support to allstaff, provide a high standard of 2nd line service delivery to support all London staff and help improveservice in line with agreed SLA's.
- At least 3yearsexperience in a hands on support role.
- Must have hands on experience in an Apple environment (Apple certified is preferred).
- Proficiency in database, virtualisation, network, firewall, server, desktop/VDI, and datatransfer
- Experience supporting a range of applications through SSHandlocally.
- Experience with a Mobile Device Management (MDM), i.e Intune or Profile Manager.
- Scripting (bash, Applescript, python).
- DeployStudio and/or NetBoot/NetInstall
- Technical skills in Windows server, with LAN/WANMacOSXServer, WindowsServer, VMware.
- Excellent verbal communication and multi tasking
- Excellent customer service
Benefits include Remunerationpackage with 31daysholiday.
For more information please contact Jack Antoniades on
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.