Creative Intern - £16K - Central London - Mobile App Tech
After launching last year - this mobile app has seen massive growth and investment which is set to continue. They provide a platform for top-level sport-stars, athletes and general talented people to showcase their abilities to the wider world in impeccable detail.
This is a three month internship paying up to £18,000 pro rata for the right candidate based by Liverpool St. Station.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As Creative Intern your job will be to:
- Promote the brand on social media and through marketing campaigns
- Work with the rest of the team to strategise growth opportunities
- Develop relations and lease with top-level athletes and sport-stars
- Assist editing videos and promotional material
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
- Innovative and creative
- Passionate about sports and extreme-sports
- Experience working in marketing and/or social media
- Knowledge of video editing and Adobe suite
What are the perks of joining this company?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up at the early stages
- Chance to interact with some of the most amazing athletes across the globe
- Real commitment to developing and nurturing your career in the creative realm
- Fantastic offices with free beer and cider on tap!