We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Treasury Clerk to join a dynamic and successful business based in Northampton.
Main Purpose of the Role
- To provide an efficient and effective service to the business. Reconciling and controlling assigned ledger accounts. Ensuring the banking, receipts and cash related procedures are carried out in line with Company Policy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily reconciliation of Cashbooks and banking
- Cash book analysis and exception investigation
- Nominal Ledger reconciliations and exception analysis
- Dealing with Customer queries
- Period posting and reconciliation of charges
- Data analysis and provision of full and complete information to relevant customers on a timely basis
Skills and Experience
- A strong interest in a career in finance
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as a member of a team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a broad spectrum of individuals
- Good numeracy skills
- Well organised with the ability to plan workload to achieve strict deadlines
- I.T. skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.