What you’ll do You will coordinate the analysis and review of proposed changes with the Operation (e.g. schedule time with SMEs for process and programme team), facilitate the sign-off of documentation changes (including requirements, process documentation and communications), gather feedback from the case handlers on operational change and obtain manual MI from the Operation where automated data is not available. You’ll also be responsible for working with the Business & IT teams to collate and analyse specific inputs to resolve issues. You’ll investigate, elicit, analyse and clearly document the scope of the rectification and have a clear understanding of the detail in the rectification
Skills and Experience
What you’ll bring You’ll have experience of driving project and delivery excellence through high quality analysis and being impactful across the end to end delivery cycle of a rectification project within the banking sector.
In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
• Demonstrable experience in Financial Services and knowledge of mortgage products.
• Experience of structured business analysis methods and tools to enable accurate capturing and analysis of requirements.
• Experience of project management methodologies - Prince, PMP, Agile or other waterfall and non-traditional systems.
• Data analysis and knowledge of Data Analytics tools including MS Excel/Access, Business Objects, SAS, SQL or similar.
• Stakeholder management skills to effectively manage rectification stakeholders and downstream delivery teams.
Personal attributes You’ll have strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insight. Those seeking a position in an organisation where data analysis offers a true career path and is a valued skill are particularly welcome.