MI/ BI Reporting Analyst
Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Well look no further! We need a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team in Haywards Heath.
You’ll provide a range of management information and statistical analysis to all parts of the business, supporting the management of 1ST CENTRAL, analyse trends and manage day-to-day and ad hoc decisions within the business areas.
• Produce timely and accurate information for management decision-making purposes
• Liaise with all departments on issues of data analysis, business processes and operational issues
• Work with managers of internal business areas and support them in investigating trends and behaviours in business processes and our customers
• Manage specific projects or pieces of analysis undertaken by the Operational Analysis team
• Produce research that will improve business practice
• Produce data for and report to regulatory and third party companies
• Ensure that all ticket and project documentation is completed in an accurate and timely fashion
Skills & experience required:
• Mathematical or computing qualification
• Sound experience of personal lines insurance analysis
• Solid experience of SAS or a similar package
• Excellent experience of working with Excel
• Solid analytical and statistical techniques
• Solid experience of business processes
• Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
• Knowledge of motor insurance products and the motor insurance industry
• Knowledge of FCA requirements including Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
• Logical thinker with solid reasoning ability
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you have the skills and experience required, we want to hear from you today!