Business Development Manager
A Business Development Manager or Area Sales Manager is required for a well-established Air conditioning and Refrigeration contractor based in Scotland who are looking to further expand their business in Northern England.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with lots of future potential.
The Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new commercial air conditioning & refrigeration leads from Liverpool & Manchester, across to Leeds and other parts of the North and North West.
You will need a background in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, or selling and quoting for similar HVAC projects. Experience in PPM service contracts would also be desirable, but not essential.
Business Development Manager Role:
- Selling a range of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration equipment and systems
- Work closely with Consultants, large contractors and End users
- Establishing new relationships and building key accounts
- Business development
- Hitting Sales targets set by the MD
- 2-3 years minimum sales experience in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Previous experience selling and tendering for work with consultants, main contractors and end users
- Full UK driving licence
- Salary: £35K - £40k basic
- Package includes, Car, Laptop, Phone, Healthcare, 25 days holiday
APPLY NOW to be considered for this excellent vacancy.White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.