Role: Account Manager
Salary: Circa 30k
Keywords: Accounts Preparation, Accounts Senior, Outsourced Accounting
Location: Cambridgeshire (Commutable from Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon & Bury St Edmunds)
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Account Manager role with a fantastic client of ours in Cambridgeshire.
Our Client is looking for a full time permanent Account Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of outsourced accounting and back office services to a varied range of clients.
* Ensuring timely completion of all aspects of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients
* General bookkeeping and financial reporting
* Management of jobs and review of work produced by junior members of staff.
* Preparation of management information and other accounts related work requested by clients
* AAT qualified or currently studying towards ACCA
* A strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook & SAGE
* Experience of modern Finance software would be advantageous but not essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.