We have a new challenge for a driven Home Manager close to Bradford, West Yorkshire for a residential care home for elderly residents with dementia and mental health needs. You will have an excellent care management background to develop and turnaround the home, providing structure and stability.
Do you want to turnaround a Home to receive an 'Outstanding’ CQC rating?
As Home Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring the home operates effectively, ensuring the very best quality care. This will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of quality care by continually assessing resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- Playing an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintaining clinical excellence ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of the team
- Ensuring that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy
- Ensuring that the service meets and exceeds CQC Regulatory Standards
Person Specification of a Home Manager:
- Have at least a QCF Level 3 and willing to work towards to QCF Level 5
- Demonstrate a proven background of managing a residential and nursing home
- Forward thinking and up to date with current practices and excellent clinical knowledge
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle
So, if you want to be part of an impressive home which is focused on person centred care then please click on 'Apply’.