Family Law Solicitor - Basic £30,000-£40,000 - Bedford
Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with a dynamic law practice at the heart of the community offering expertise on a wide range of legal services in a friendly and approachable manner.
Working with clients on both a national and local level - an innovative firm, evolving with the ever-changing law and adapting to business and commercial pressures, as well as sensitively dealing with private matters. My client is committed to providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Supervising Partner, the successful candidate will manage a caseload of all privately funded work across a range of matters including divorce, financial provision, prenuptial agreements, cohabitation, Children Act matters and separation agreements.
The successful candidate will be provided with a basic salary of £30,000-£40,000 dependent on experience. The firm also offers generous financial incentives with the opportunity of quarterly pay rises (which could push salaries up by £4,000 each year) and an end of year bonus of 20%.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in Family Law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing
- Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
If you may be interested in this opportunity please contact James Travis at Reward Recruitment on 0113-4671-999 or apply direct.