Assistant Management Accountant - Immediate Start
Radley Green is working with one of the world's leading Fashion Retail brands. Our client has built a strong reputation for being the go-to place for fashion-forward clothing, accessories and homeware. An opportunity has arisen in our client's UK & European Accounting team based in their Central London offices. Immediately available candidates are preferred although
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with fixed assets maintenance depreciation
- Assisting with P&L analysis
- Assisting with UK & European VAT
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasts
- and other duties
- Be studying towards your ACCA / CIMA
- Have at least 2 years' experience with some management accounts responsibilities
- Have a 2:1 or 1st class degree
- Be great in person with the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business
If you feel you may be the perfect candidate for this Assistant Management Accountant role, please do not hesitate to apply quickly.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.