Credit Controller, well-established and vibrant company!
Our client is a long established business in a desirable business sector. An opportunity has arisen to join their busy and friendly finance department as a credit controller.
Key responsibilities for the role include
- Chasing customer and company overdue invoices by telephone and e-mail.
- Credit checks
- Liaising with other team members in order to correctly allocate payments, first time.
- Resolving any queries relating to invoices.
- Assisting with banking duties for the dealerships.
- Sales ledger duties.
- Clerical and administration duties as required.
The ideal person:
- Mature and sensible in your approach with a positive attitude.
- Excellent rapport on the telephone with real focus on customer service
- Good team player - willing to help out in other areas as required.
- Accurate and thorough.
- Reliable and conscientious.
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful business! Please only apply if you meet or exceed the above requirements.