Group Financial Controller
Lusona has an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join our client as Group Financial Controller based at their HQ in Glasgow. The business has several divisions, operates throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East and continues to grow organically and by acquisition.
The business is going through a significant period of change and the Group Financial Controller will play a key part in guiding the team through the various changes across the Group. Reporting to the CFO, the main remit will include:
- Working closely with the senior management team on strategic issues and providing financial advice for trading companies
- Providing support during acquisitions and mergers
- Managing and developing the large group finance team, creating annual objectives and implementing KPIs
- Implementing group accounting policies and ensuring they are adhered to throughout the group
- Overseeing the production and review of monthly management accounts with Finance Managers
It is essential that applicants are Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ICAS) and have extensive leadership qualities to motivate and develop the team. Exceptional IT literacy and systems skills, commercial awareness and a proactive approach to change management are also essential for this role. For further information please contact our retained Recruitment Advisor Jim Rankine.