Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client requires a Purchase Ledger Clerk to take responsibility for all purchase ledger processing and supplier queries whilst providing general support to the finance department. You will have good verbal and written communication skills at various levels, with the ability to build strong working relationships with both customers/suppliers and colleagues.
- Administration of supplier invoices in line with company processes.
- Getting invoices coded and authorised by relevant personnel and in line with budget and authorisation matrix.
- Processing of supplier invoices including purchase order invoices and matching to goods received notes.
- Answering all supplier e mails and queries in a timely manner.
- Requesting and reconciling supplier statements.
- Preparation of KPI’s relating to the supplier ledger.
- Assist with preparation of audit schedules and analysis for annual external audit.
- Work closely with operations and production to ensure efficient payment process.
- To undertake training where required appropriate to the role requirements.
- Reports and financial analysis as necessitated.
- Ad hoc work as driven by colleagues and company requirements.
- A proactive and professional Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Advanced IT skills (including intermediate Excel skills)
- Numerate and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Organised, methodical and efficient in approach to their work
For more information please contact Wasim at DR Newitt