Staff Nurse - Orthopaedic
Located in the heart of Kensington, Bupa Cromwell Hospital is an international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We are the preferred health care provider for leading consultants, complex patients, international and local patients alike. We deliver an unparalleled patient experience, tailored to cultural needs and are continuously improving best practice.
We provide an extensive orthopaedic service. Our specialist multi-disciplinary orthopaedic team incorporates highly experienced consultants, many of who are leaders in their fields, together with advanced diagnostic equipment such as X-ray, MRI, ultrasound and CT scans, all run by expert technicians. The department is also supported by our physiotherapists both pre- and post-operatively.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate nurse to join our team!
Skills and Experience required:
- You will be a Level 1 Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number and have
- Experience within a surgical ward setting
- Caring and compassionate professional
- Team player
£29,543 - £35,728 per annum depending on experience plus £1,100 night allowance
Duties and responsibilities:
Ensure high standards of care for patients and their families by:
- Delivery and management of direct nursing care.
- Enhancing the quality of care by assisting with the management of change in nursing practice based on evidence/research.
- Plan and organise own workload in order to meet patient need.
- Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Within a system of case management, co-ordinate and monitor the progress of patient care and report any variance appropriately.
- Practice multidisciplinary team care and contribute actively towards its successful management.
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us.
For more information about this position or for an informal chat, please contact Louise at